Trusted By The Best
"Vittoria Rubino's are really hard to get on for me so this works a treat and it will be handy during long rides when my hands get sore and tired which they can do"
"This is a no brainer,
every cyclist should have
this in their toolbox"
"Can't believe I only just found Cycle Pal now.
"I like Gatorskins and they are notoriously difficult
to fit so certainly it would be worth buying one for that alone"
If you order before 4 PM, we'll dispatch your order same day. United Kingdom orders take between 1-3 days to arrive depending on your shipping option at checkout.
For international orders, the average delivery time is 7-21 days.
*There may be custom charges on some international orders
All orders over £19.99 qualify for free shipping.
Next Day Delivery: £5.95
2-3 Day Delivery: £2.95
All orders are shipped from our office in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Cycle Pal's Tyre Seating Tool will work on all tires up to 71mm/2.8'' if correct technique is used.
Yes, Cycle Pal's Chain Holder tool will work normally with Thru-Axle bikes.
How to use Cycle Pal's Tyre Seating Tool:
1. Fix the tool on the opposing side of the rim.
2. Pull the loose side of the tire up.
3. Let go once the tyre is perfectly seated on the wheel.
4. Check the tyre has been properly seated before fully inflating.
How to use Cycle Pal's Chain Holder Tool:
1. Unscrew quick release and insert the blue hub
2. Place dummy wheel on the blue hub and screw quick
release back on
1. Take off back wheel and press your rear derailleur down
2. When chain is tight attach Chain Holder Tool on the drive side
3. Tighten the quick release
4. Spin your pedals to make sure the tool is attached properly
How to use Cycle Pal's Disc Brake Aligner Tool:
1. Loosen the disc brake bolts
2. Slide the disc brake alignment tool in to place
between the disc brake and the bad
3. Hold the brakes, as you tighten the bolts back up
4. Let go of the brakes, and remove the Disc Brake
How to use Cycle Pal's Tyre Lever Tool:
1. Put rounded side of lever underneath your tyre
2. Start pulling to one side as the tyre slides off
3. Use the lever to get the whole tyre off
4. Remove Cycle Pal's Tyre Lever Tool
We have a 30-day 100% Money Back Guarantee return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return and a refund.
*Orders shipped untracked can not be refunded if lost in transit.
*Customer pays for return shipping